Bird's Eye View
The large screen at the Starlite Drive-In Theater is visible at the center of this image taken in November 1981. When the theater opened in the early 1950s its address was listed as Cass St. at the city limits. By the time it closed for good in 1983, city expansion caused an address change to 1680 E. Mason St. This view looks north and east toward Main St.
Photo #PG Starlite Drive-In Theatre 11_30_1981.