Aerial view of the F. Hurlbut Company
This photograph from the mid 20th Century shows an aerial view of the F. Hurlbut Company, its two docks, and coal piles. The company originated in 1871 as Hurlbut Calcium and Chemical Company. The company changed its name to Great Lakes Calcium Corporation in 1986 and then to GLC Minerals, LLC. in 1996.
Date: Mid 20th Century