Aerial of Liebmann Packing Co.
This aerial photograph from 1957 shows the Liebmann Packing Co. The business was started by L. Edwin and Herbert C. Liebmann in 1912 when they purchased a small slaughter house. Liebmann Packing Co. was located at 2580 University Ave and was later sold to Packerland Packing in 1970.
?The Press Gazette Collection of the Neville Public Museum of Brown County