Cady Barnard Building
This photograph shows the Cady Barnard building on Cherry Street in the 1980s. This building housed the WLUK-TV offices ca.1963. WLUK-TV first signed on the air in 1954 as WMBV-TV. The station was originally licensed to Marinette, WI. WMBV-TV changed its city of license to Green Bay in 1959 and changed its call sign to WLUK-TV shortly after.