St. Mary of the Angels Church interior
This image from a postcard shows the interior of St. Mary of the Angels Church. The church was located at Cass and Irwin streets. The ground breaking for the church in occurred in 1901 and the building's dedication took place in 1903. The first Holy Communion in the church took place on May 31, 1903.