Bohemian Bakery Building
In November of 1963, Fabry Glove & Mitten Company moved into the second floor of the former Bohemian Bakery Building at 1263 Main Street. Other businesses in this photograph include Shain’s Department Store, Bartel’s Men’s & Boy’s Shop, Clyde’s Jewelers, and Gerondale Bakery. This photograph was taken looking east on Main Street. The address is now home to The Main Salon.
date: ca. 1963