F. Hurlbut Company with Docked Ship
This photograph from the mid 20th Century shows an aerial view of the F. Hurlbut Company, its docks, coal piles, and a single docked freight ship. The company originated in 1871 as Hurlbut Calcium and Chemical Company. The company changed its name to Great Lakes Calcium Corporation in 1986 and then to GLC Minerals, LLC. in 1996.
Date: Mid 20th Century