Neville Public Museum of Brown County | Neon: Darkness Electrified | Bird John Motors


Bird John Motors

This photo from 1956 shows Bird Johns Motors, formerly located at 412-416 N. Adams Street. Originally called Meidl Motors, a change in ownership in 1953 caused the dealership to change names and become an authorized Lincoln-Mercury dealer.

Date: 1956

Photo # 18.1988.151
Bird John Motors