Colburn Park Pool
Ellen Brueckner, swimming instructor at Colburn Park, displays proper form for a group of beginning swimmers in this 1968 photograph. Originally known as Kolbuz Park after the former owners of the property, in 1957 the park was renamed after Enos Colburn, a long-time Green Bay Park Commission member and president. The Olympic size swimming pool opened in 1967.
Photo #Colburn Park Pool, 7/22/1968f41.