Hochgreve Brewery

The Hochgreve Brewing Co., shown in this undated photo, was founded in 1857 by August Hochgreve and Henry Rahr as the Bellevue Brewery. The Company brewed beer on the site in the 2100 block of Riverside Drive in Allouez until 1949. The Hochgreve House, right in both photographs, is now occupied by Twigs Floral. The Building on the left is Schenck, an accounting and business consulting firm.

Photo #1.2004.217
Hochgreve Brewery