C.A. Lawton Company
This photograph shows the C.A. Lawton Company. It was located at 233 North Broadway Street in De Pere. The C.A. Lawton Co. opened its doors in 1891. The building operated as a foundry through 1971. It then functioned as an office building until 1990.
Date: ca. 1940
© The Henry Lefevbre Collection of the Neville Public Museum of Brown County