Main Street Businesses
These gentlemen pose in front of Grimmer Drug Store and Johnson Fish Market in this 1920s photograph. Fred Grimmer owned the drug store and John, Axel, and Samuel Johnson operated the Johnson Fish Market. The Fish Market was located at 1234 Main Street and the Drugstore was located at 1236 Main St. The address of Grimmer Drug Store is now in use by Mint Salon.