Ansgar Hall

This photograph shows Ansgar Hall at the intersection of West Mason and Broadway. Ansgar Hall was a well-patronized social center and community hall for the influx of Danish settlers. The building located at 618 South Broadway was razed in 1956 It was followed by the White Store and presently the Brown County Health Department.

photo #52.1994.304cl
Ansgar Hall