Albert Weise Home

Located at 115 South Jefferson Street, the home was built in the mid 1800s and razed in 1924 to make way for the Columbus Community Club (now the WBAY building). Albert Weise immigrated to the area in 1842 and established a wagon making and blacksmith shop in Green Bay. He later branched out into the crockery and chinaware business with his son-in-law Fred Hollman.

Photo #10,151.525.
Albert Weise Home