The Old King Residence
Located on the southeast corner of Adams and Cherry Streets, (today site of the Frankenthal Building and their tenant the former men's clothier C.A. Gross Company) the King residence was one of the last wood frame homes remaining in the immediate downtown area. At the time of this 1925 photograph, the former residence was a rooming house. The building was razed in 1927.
The Otto Stiller Collection of the Neville Public Museum of Brown County,