100 South Washington Street
The Strand Theater, Green Bay Specialty Company, & Burroughs Adding Machine Co. were three of the businesses located along the east side of Washington Street in 1921. The building with the cupola was the headquarters of Fire Station No. 1. By 1930 the buildings between the Strand and Burroughs had been demolished to make way for the Fox Theater, later called the Bay Theater, and today known as the Meyer Theater.