Humphrey Automobile

This 1963 photo shows four new Chevrolet cars purchased by a local cab company outside the Humphrey automobile dealership. Humphrey, which claimed to be Wisconsin's largest auto dealer in the mid-1960s, opened for business in 1959. The building was located at 501 N. Jefferson St., the current site of the Hyatt Regency.

Date: 1963

Photo #27.1988.3527A
Humphrey Automobile